Does the hectic process of window cleaning drive away your energy? Thus, we have brought you the easiest method to secure perfect cleaning without much effort in a short time. The cleanliness of your home is directly linked with the crystal clear view of your glass. Transparent windows bring brightness through the penetrating beams of the sun. Spotless and cleaned windows magnify the outdoor view as well as improve the air quality of your home.
Although window cleaning appears to be an easy task in a practical sense, it deals with removing all the scratching and streaking problems. So, it might be tricky to investigate the appropriate way of window cleaning.
Thus, we have brought you the best ways to getting rid of the stubborn stains, dust, and stuck material from your window glass.
What are the required materials for window cleaning?
The most needed items for a professional window cleaning are the following:
- A suitable bucket with soap solution or a good quality window cleaning spray
- Sleeve Scrapers to rub the stains deeply
- A lightweight Squeegee handle to hold water.
- Ladders and extension pools to reach all dimensions of the glass.
- Rubbers and channels to eliminate the marked stains
- Microfiber towels for removing all the streaks
How is the inside of the window deeply cleaned?
- First of all, prepare the soap mixture in a square bucket and spread a microfiber towel to save ground from any stains.
- Secondly, wipe the dust from windows from top to bottom and right to left. We can use a flexible lint brush to eliminate all kinds of irregular patches.
- Thirdly, spray the glass with the solution and use a towel to rub the surface thoroughly.
- Lastly, dry the window by using a lint-free cloth, white paper, or newspaper.
(Tip: Use S- Technique in a flexible motion to hold the water thoroughly)
A clean, bright, and open-spaced window directly impact the amount of natural light to filter your inside home. All types of dirt, smoke film, smudges, and oxidation particles are surely be eliminated to allow an illuminated environment.
How is the outside of the window completely cleaned?
The beauty of your house depends upon how your windows are cleaned and receive the reflected light. Sometimes, your locality’s scenery is ruined by water spots, rust stains, lime and calcium layers, extended film of dirt, and the splattered bugs. It has been witnessed that outside of windows carries more dirt and effected by harsh weather conditions than the inside. An efficient cleaning process can be carried out by following the below steps,
- Followed by proper dusting, rinse the windows completely with clean water.
- Now apply the glass spray or soap solution to the window glass, mop thoroughly using a microfiber mop or soft cotton.
- Rinse again with water.
- To get luster, use vinegar water solution or a commercial product.
- The next step is wiping with the help of a light squeegee in a downward direction.
- For the remaining stains, apply the vinegar-water solution and scrub using a sponge or a scotch; avoid steel or wooden scrubbers to restrict the scratches.
- Then, the window screens will be rinsed, sprayed, and scrub to remove spots.
- To remove the deposits of minerals like rust or lime stains, use any commercial detergent product.
(Tip: For Heavy deep cleaning, mix ammonia along with alcohol to water)
How to Clean Aluminum Windows?
Nowadays, Aluminum is replacing heavy construction material due to its lightweight and ease to handle. The old timber doors and windows are putting back, and the aluminum frame windows are setting the trend. Following steps can be followed while dealing with aluminum window cleaning
- Set aside all the bindings and curtains before the cleaning process begins
- Take away all the dust layers and cobwebs with the help of cloth and dry brush.
- Now take a non-abrasive sponge and rub the glass gently after applying the soap solution.
- With the help of a squeegee, wipe off the solution from top to bottom in a zigzag motion
- Lastly, the window sill is deeply wiped or rubbed with the help of a drying cloth
How can the window streaks be easily removed?
Most often, the remaining streaks after the cleaning process in the glass depending upon the Squeegee’s movement for wiping/holding water. The zigzag motion or the S-Technique is used to eliminate strains. You can also avail of Global Clean Window Cleaning Service to ensure highly cleaned windows using standard professional techniques.
Useful Tips to Perform Window Cleaning
Choose the right tools
Select cloudy and dry weather for cleaning
Clean the window from top to bottom
Use a light and clean scrubber, no wooden or metal scrubbers
The squeegee position should not be linear
Apply the cotton swabs
Choose microfiber instead of newspapers or paper towels
Soaps, dyes, and scents should be skipped to eliminate residues after cleaning
Avoid circular motion for wiping
In sum, cleaning the window glass requires an efficient technique and carefully observed steps along with essential tools and cleaning stuff. Perfectly cleaned window frames and glass enhances the beauty of your home. It also perfects a healthy lifestyle which requires a clean environment to flourish.